Aakalan, the learning center for the lnstitute for Psychological Health (IPH), Thane is conducting a 10 day (30 hours) online skill training workshop on The Counseling Approach: Counseling Microskills Training for Helping Professions. - Moving from Theoretical knowledge to Practical Application
• The Art and Science of Helping Clients to understand and deal with their issues and empowering them towards problem solving.
• Focus on Relationship BuildingSkills and Action Skills in the process of Empowerment.
• Skill Training will be imparted through various teaching models.
• Role Plays followed by deliberations will be used extensively to demonstrate and teach each microskill.
• Participants will get an opportunity to practice the skills through exercises / assignments.
20th to 31st March 2023
NOTE - Holiday on 22. March (Festival) and 26. March (Sunday)
Dr. Geeta Joshi, Dr. SavitaApte and Ms. Pratima Naik
This is a resource team of Senior Mental. Health Professionals, each with over 30 years of experience
Psychologists, Psychiatrist, Social Workers, GPs, homeopaths, Ayurvedic Physicians, Teachers, Nurses, Students in Psychology / Social work / Home Science, NGO volunteers with a background in mental health
All participants will have to register themselves prior to the workshop.
There will be NO Spot Registration.
Resource material will be shared with the participants.
Participants will be issued e-certificates